As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- VANS SK8 Hi Slim Zip (Leather) Zephyr bluee white de white WOMEN'S Size 9
- Classic all leather Sendra Cowboy Western knee-high boots 2
- Saucony Womens Havok Xc Flat Purple Running shoes Size 10 (163277)
- New Rebecca Minkoff Leather Sneakers Size 9 color White
- Tuk Perf Crepeers Ladies shoes US 4 REF 4068
- WOMENS BROWN ZIP FAUX Leather Keedo Mid calf Boots Size 6 7 Uk
- Men's Cheap Hot Sports shoes Casual Breathable Outdoor Sneakers Athletic Running
- New Mens Sport Sandals Flat Outdoor Leather Walking Casual Fisherman Beach shoes
- Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Faxon Navy Perforated Sneakers Size 7.5 D
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.