As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Air Jordan Grey White Pure J Stealth Red Cool Grey White SIZE 11 414759-005
- Adidas Adizero Afterburner 4 Faded bluee BY3678 Men's Baseball Cleats Size 13.5
- Men Athletics Lace Up High-top Sneakers High-top Outdoor Sport Trainer shoes New
- Saucony shoes Men Sneakers Grey 95574 BDT OUTLET
- ADIDAS POD S3.1 BAPE X NEIGHBORHOOD Sz 7.5 SHOES SNEAKERS
- Saucony Men's Kinvara 7 Neutral Running shoes 6449 Size 11 US
- Asics Sports shoes Sneakers Women US 6.5 size Lace Up type Unused with Tag F S
- Patricia Nash Womens Angela Closed Toe Mid-Calf Fashion, Tan Patchwork, Size 8.0
- Nightclub Womens Sexy 19 CM High Stilettos Clear Knee High Boots Peep Toe shoes
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.