As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Rieker TEX Winterstiefel Stiefeletten black Leder Warmfutter Größe 38
- Skechers Sport Womens Dynamight Break-Through Slip On Trainers shoes
- Olivia Miller Women's Bedford Multi-studded Over-the-knee Boots
- BX638 DANIELA DOLCI schuhe black leder damen stiefeletten
- Tretorn Soho Womens Rubber Waterproof Wellington Boots Rain Wellies bluee
- Women Boots Brown size 7 1 2 Upper leather-NEW
- COLE HAAN LOAFERS DRESS SHOES BROWN LEATHER SIZE 11 M
- Fashion Mens Bridegroom Wedding Dress shoes Pointed Toe Business Formal shoes
- Florsheim Fairmont Men's shoes - Cognac Size 8 5E,12 3E, 12 5E
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||12||Country/Region of Manufacture:||India|
|Style:||Loafers & Slip Ons|
Johnston & Murphy
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.