New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||12||Style:||Athletic Sneakers|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Crown Vintage UPTOWN Womens Boots DKBrown 8 US 6 FBm
- New Women'S Chantebelle Wellington Boots Multiple Colour And Size Option Fast UK
- Daniel Designer White Leather Trainers With Star Motif.
- New B. Makowsky Nellie Suede Lace-up Booties Fur Trim women's shoes sz 9
- Women's Jama Old West Leather Cowboy Western Boots
- Naughty Monkey Womens Aphrodite Tan Strappy Sandals 9 Medium (B,M) BHFO 0434
- Manolo Blahnik Open Toe T Strap Brown Lace Heels Size 39 US 9 Sandals
- Madden Girl Womens Perforated Heeled Sandal, Store Return (Camel,10)
- shoes Geox Manuel U52R9E C5004 Sneakers Casual Moda Man English Style Sand
- JCrew Mens Quoddy Suede Camp Moccasins 8.5 green
- NEW adidas V Run VS AW4696 Men''s shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE
- MEN'S BALLY 'GLOBENO' SUEDE LEATHER BOOTS us 7 e 40 E made in MINT
- Mocassins PANTHER London Cuir black T 41 TRES BON ETAT
- Sperry Top-Sider Men Baitfish Flip-Flops
- Men-Scarpa Attak-Brown Leather Hiking Boot--US 11-B X-Extra Narrow-
- Brand New Box 10.5R Bates E03412A Military Gore-Tex Mountain Combat Hiker Boots
- Cole Haan Dress Casual Short boot
- MCHD D94284-700M Harley-Davidson® Men's Darnel Boots
- John Varvatos Leather Brogue Boots
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with