New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||12||Style:||Athletic Sneakers|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Crown Vintage UPTOWN Womens Boots DKBrown 8 US 6 FBm
- New Women'S Chantebelle Wellington Boots Multiple Colour And Size Option Fast UK
- Daniel Designer White Leather Trainers With Star Motif.
- New B. Makowsky Nellie Suede Lace-up Booties Fur Trim women's shoes sz 9
- Women's Jama Old West Leather Cowboy Western Boots
- NICE Women's Hytest Steel Toe EH shoes Oxford Leather Slip Resist Sole-7.5 W
- DKNY Frauen corrie ankle Pumps rund Fashion Stiefel black Groesse 6.5 US 37.5
- Daya by Zendaya Neve Heel Sandal - Women's Size 8.5, bluesh
- Camper shoes Mens Camper Beetle Leather Sneakers Trainers 18648-054 New
- RANCOURT CO JL Powell Rangeley Beefroll Moc Brown Leather Men’s 11 D
- Men's Double Monk Strap Brogue Oxfords Vogue Leather Dress shoes plus size
- Mason work boots, men’s size 11 wide, 7” tall, brown leather, new
- New Cloudsteppers, Clarks men sneaker. Loafers Tunsil Step. Oxford Tunsil Plain.
- Florsheim Imperial Prentice 18332 Brown Multi Leather Loafer 10 Medium
- Mens Rivet Pearls Patent Leather Wedge Slip On Formal Dress Casual shoes B663
- Brand New Box 10.5R Bates E03412A Military Gore-Tex Mountain Combat Hiker Boots
- Cole Haan Dress Casual Short boot
- MCHD D94284-700M Harley-Davidson® Men's Darnel Boots
- John Varvatos Leather Brogue Boots
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with