Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Hiking, Trail||Upper Material:||Leather|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Italy||US Shoe Size (Men's):||8|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Material:||Suede|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Daniel Designer White Leather Trainers With Star Motif.
- New B. Makowsky Nellie Suede Lace-up Booties Fur Trim women's shoes sz 9
- Women's Jama Old West Leather Cowboy Western Boots
- Cute Womens Low Heel Mid-Calf Boots shoes Winter Warm Zipper US Size BDXS0314
- Womens Knee High Boots Lace Up Leather Pointed Toe Nightclub shoes Platform Slim
- New MENS BOSS blueE DRIVER MOCC SDPE SUEDE SHOES DRIVING
- Mens genuine Leather British Pointy toe Chelsea Boots Cuban heels dress shoes
- Genuine Leather Oxford Dress shoes Handmade - Antique Tobacco
- Stacy Adams 24692-001-100M Men's Beau Moc Toe Loafer, 10M Size
- MSRP Marc New York Andrew Marc Men's Walden Chukka Boot Dark Brown
- Mens Breathable Tassels Hollow Out Loafers Pointy Toe Nightclub Casual shoes New
- Mens Vogue Loafers Tassels Suede Retro Casual shoes Pumps shoes Flats Slip On Sz
- Giorgio Brutini Men's Brown Leather Casual Weave Sandals Size 9M
- US 7-10 Mens Casual Waterproof PVC Flats Fashion Chelsea Ankle Boots shoes New
- 2013 NIKE KD 6 VI EXT QS FLORAL Sz 10.5 652120 900 PEARL WTKD SUPREME MVP gold
- New Handmade Men Military Style Boots, Men Combat Boots, Men Military Boots
- Men's Original Michel Genuine Cowhide Grasso Leather Ankle Work Boots D-Sole
- Pro-Keds Royal Hi Camo Green PK54981 Men's US Size 11 Sneakers
- NIKE COURT FORCE LOW SNEAKERS MEN SHOES 13561-361 SIZE 8.5 NEW
- Skechers After Burn Memory Fit Reprint (Men's) - in White Navy - NEW
- HAGLOFS Ridge GT Mens Leather Sports Trail shoes Waterproof Size 11.5 EU
- Womens NIKE AIR MAX 1 ULTRA PLUSH Grey Trainers 844882 002
- FILA MENS ORIGINAL FITNESS SNEAKER RED NAVY
- New Men's adidas S83169 x15.4 Indoor Soccer shoes SIZE 9.5 orange D52
- Adidas Women's Adizero Ubersonic 3 Tennis shoes - Choose SZ color
- Jordan 1 High OG UNC patent us7.5 size 38.5
- Brand New Mens SF AF1 MID AA6655-100 Ivory Size 11
- Earth shoes Jordan Navy 8.5 M US
- Reef Men's Mission Se Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- Skechers Men's Garton Meleno Ankle Bootie - Choose SZ color
- New Balance Men's mx409v3 Casual Comfort Training shoes White Grey 9.5 M US
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with