As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Merrell Women's City Leaf Slide Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- VTG 1999 NIKE AIR MAX 95 ANTHRAZITE TANGERINE orange ATMOS CO JP ORIGINAL SZ 10
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 PREMIUM TRAINERS MENS UK SIZE 13 CRIMSOM 700155-604
- GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI DESIGN The Shark hi-top sneakers
- NIKE AIR JORDAN DUB ZERO TAUPE BLK gold MENS SZ 8 OG BOX DS NEVER WRN 311046 001
- I18-DNB shoes women USA 8 STIVALI DONALD J PLINER black ELASTICIZZATO ITALY 364
- Max studio Women's Artic Bootie Size 8
- Women Leather Suede Lace up Punk Ankle Combat Motorcycle Boots shoes shoes New
- Women's 9.5 Jolissa Aviator Canvas Fashion Sneaker New In Box FREE SHIPPING
- Womens shoes High Heels Hot pleated Fahsion Over Knee Boots Platform Side Zip
- SOCOFY Women Butterfly Knot Genuine Leather Splicing Flower Pattern Zipper
- Naturalizer Okira Heels - Women's Size 9W - Taupe
- Vionic Spark Surin Sz 9 Perforated Ballet Flats Nude Comfort shoes Orthaheel
- GIOVANE by CORDANI shoes,peep toe,laces,nubuk leather,38 1 2 , size 8 pre-owned
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.